Saturday, January 21, 2006

Thai Club, Kuala Lumpur

There's a nice nightlife in KL. I had a little slice of it yesterday when I went to a place called Thai Club. It is a club in a street with many other clubs as well so it's very easy to find. The entrance fee was around 6 euros and it included one beer, it was a bit of a shock after the cheap prices of Thailand but I could live with it.

The club was packed with people, asian people. I think I was the only western there but on the contrary I had really fun with the locals. The big difference to finnish clubs was that there was not much people taking shots at the bar desk. However people were ordering whole whiskey bottles to the table with lots of blenders. I also accidentally ended up to one of these tables with bottle of whiskey even though I had the fresh memories of the sangsum-whiskey from the full moon party.

This morning is something what I should have expected...No whiskey anymore, a promise.
And to make the morning more perfect, someone stole my sandals!

3 comments:

roscooler said...

pictures dewd pictures!

Anonymous said...

So i guess you enjoy your nightlife in the Thai Club. Directly opposite the Thai Club is the Beach Club with more show entertainment.

Myna said...

really enjoy at there babe!