Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Leaving Bangkok

I'm leaving Bangkok today and heading to Koh Tao. I went to a train station and bought a train ticket(2nd class, a/c, seated) to Chumpon. The train leaves 22:50 and should arrive Chumpos in the morning. It costed 390 bahts(around 8 euros)

I'm writing this post in the MBK-mall a great big place for those who like shopping. The internet-cafe I'm in is equipped with white leather chairs and "the fastest internet" with 8mbps connection. I could say something about my 100mbps student connection but maybe it's better to stay quiet. Most of the users seem to play cs or other multiplayer games and their aim doesn't seem to be too accurate.

Topi left to Finland this morning and kindly gave me some equipment that he won't probably need in Finland (mask,snorkel,mosquito net etc...). Now I'm on my own, but no probs because there are lots of other travellers around.

I'm going meet a person in 30 mins so gotta go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tenehune jaksaa kirjotella :)

Anonymous said...

How was Piioxx?

Anonymous said...

I went to ski today, just the place in Hervanta. It was my 1st time for ski, the downhill is truely exciting. So I plan to buy some equipments this weekend, prepare to go there again next week :)
BTW, how's Koh Tao? All the best!

Timo said...

Koh Tao rules. Have doing open water course for a while now. And still 3 dives plus ppb-dive left. Day before yesterday was my first dive and I went to 15m. Lots of fish and beautiful coral.
It's a really laid back island and people seem to be quite happy here.

Nice to read your comments :)

Now I have to go diving...2 dives ahead today. Yay!

Anonymous said...

"happy" .. :)