Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Leaving Australia

It's now constantly in my mind. The thought that I've already spend 11 months here in Australia and I have to leave tomorrow. It's not the thing that I wouldn't like to go back to Finland but it's the shitty thing that you have to say farewells to all the people you've attached into and not to be sure if you will see them again. It's like a switch from life to the other and I'm sure nothing has really changed that much when I finally arrive back home. I need to make a big posting about all this philosophical nonsense on the better time with a glass of red wine.

But, alas, to avoid the total culture shock of coming from "holiday" to the life full of commitments, I'm going to Asia for 23 days starting tomorrow. I'll first fly to Kuala Lumpur where I'm gonna meet my good friend Pete who is arriving there on the next morning. (You can see Pete as himself on the picture.) We are then gonna travel together for three weeks in Thailand. Besides Kuala Lumpur we're probably heading to Koh Phi Phi, Krabi and Phuket.

I'm sure there's many new stories to come.

No comments: