Thursday, January 25, 2007

Final moments

Wooh, it feels weird but I'm also really excited since I'm going back to Finland soon. I've been away 13months now and I'm really keen feeling the proper Finnish winter again. It's around 35 degrees here in Kuala Lumpur and -20 in my home town so the climate difference will be around 55 degrees. Nothing to a sauna-toughened body.

I met an Australian guy Chris here in the hostel. He's from Noosa where I've also done some surfing during my stay in Australia. The weirdest thing is that he's going to UK and we have the same flight to Vienna with Austrian Airlines. Atleast now I can share the taxi cost to the airport. The whole journey from here to my hometown will take whopping 24hours in total with all the waiting at the airports...24hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

älä taksia vaan juna ... näin vaan vinkkinä :) topi

Timo said...

halvemmaks tuli taksi kahteen pekkaan, mutta kiitos vinkista :)