Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bloody great day

In the morning I spent 400aud for car, new shockies to the back + basic service. In the afternoon I got a 25aud parking ticket. First ticket in my 6-year driving history.

I think I'll head towards SW Australia and Margaret River tomorrow since the surf should be getting up. Perth is a nice green city with surf and I would probably enjoy this place if I would like cities whatsoever. Nils and Sebastian are gonna stay here and look for job so I'm gonna move on by myself. Reminds me of the beginning of the roadtrip when I was surfing in Northern NSW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been chatting with one girl from Singapore who is now living in Perth... unfortunately Perth is so far away from Melbourne that we don´t have time to visit the place... she´s gorgeous, check out and tell to your friends:

http://fi.match.com/profile/showprofile.aspx?uid=LzCZHCzZkx06tSBx9DHcdg==&handle=intoxique_8&ipf=0

Timo said...

invalid link mate, and I'm already past Perth :)

Thanks for informing though