Monday, September 04, 2006

Town of 1770 and Agnes Waters



I'm kinda stuck here in Agnes Waters. I've already been here for 10 days and I still feel like I could spend here another week. 1770 and Agnes waters are two small towns next to each other with around 3000 people in total. There's a pub, two cops - the other drives the only taxi around, and a good surfing beach. What else you need?

I've been hanging around with a Swiss, German and Canadian guy. We have had really good time around here, all living in the cars, and the Swiss and German are actually having same kind of travel plans than me so I'm surely gonna meet them again and again when working my way around Australia. However, probably Airlie beach, 800km to the North, is my next stop. Weather is getting pretty hot already and it's not even the summer...

No comments: