Tuesday, June 20, 2006

New pet

I managed to reserve my flight from Sydney to Auckland yesterday. I'm departing 3th of July by Lan Chile air company. From Auckland I'm gonna travel all the way South to Queenstown and atleast do some tramping/kayaking/snowboarding along the way. I'm probably flying back to Sydney after a month in 8th of August to begin my Oz-tour.

Surf has been really bad recently. One of the reasons might be that the sandbanks in the Newcastle beach have transformed so that all the waves seem to be closing out, which means that the whole face of the wave crashes at the same time. Well I'm going to beach again to check if it has got any better...

..yes and we had a new pet in our house yesterday. When we were watching telly, my aussie mate told me that I have something moving on my leg. It turned out to be a spider and it didn't take long for me to recognize it when I saw the white tip on the spider's tail. It was a male white-tail spider which is one of the poisonous spiders in Australia among the redback and the Sydney funnelweb spider.

It's not living in the house anymore.

No comments: