Friday, February 09, 2007

The 100th posting, end of the journey




During the year 2006/2007 I spent 10 months in Australia, 5 weeks in New Zealand, 3 weeks in Bali, 3 weeks in Thailand and also a bit over week in Malaysia also visiting Singapore. This is the travel journal about the time abroad.

My route is marked with red color.

[Latest Edit, 3rd June 2007]
I added few pictures to the postings from Australia and Asia. The pictures taken by Pete were added to the latest Asia entries. In exchange he could use part of my texts in his English task. Fair enough.

I'm currently editing a video out of the massive 15h footage I shot along the trip. If I find anything spectacular during the process, I might add some still pictures to the postings.

1 comment:

julia said...

just discovered this blog and hope to read more of it. will you write about your days following your return? Those days can be unusual.