Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Chumpos - Koh Tao

getting to Koh Tao
It seems that I don't have to go to Surat Thani if I want to go to the islands. There's also boats going from Chumpos to Koh Tao. So I'm going to go first through Chumpos to Koh Tao and go to scuba diving course there and after a week or something go to Koh Phangan. They are selling bus+ferry tickets to Koh Tao in Bangkok's Koh Sao Road (or something like that), which is the center of tourism in BKK. This kind of combined ticket should cost around 8-10euros. I wonder if the Thailand's state bus travels between Bangkok and Chumpos and I could book bus+ferry by myself.

Why is everything called Koh this Koh that?? Maybe I should change my name to Koh Timo to get the maximum respect..

2 comments:

Timo said...

AAArgh, that reminds me of something :)

Timo said...

There's an explanation. 'Koh' means 'island'. Well how clever can you get....